MPG: 26 City 34 Hwy
Fuel Capacity: 13.2
$199.99+ tax weekly
MPG: 24 City 31 Hwy
Fuel Capacity: 20
$89.99 + tax daily
$559.99 + tax weekly
$1949.99 + tax monthly
MPG: 51 City 48 Hwy
Fuel Capacity: 11.9
$59.99 + tax daily
$349.99 + tax weekly
$1199.99 + tax monthly
MPG: 25 City 35 Hwy
Fuel Capacity: 17
$239.99+ tax weekly
Renting Through Toyota Rent a Car Means You Can:
Try Before you Buy – Take an extended (salesperson free) test-drive of a new Toyota model before your next lease or purchase.
Service Replacement Vehicle* – Drive one of the latest model Toyotas while yours is being serviced at the dealership.
*Only available with certain services, see service adviser for details.
Insurance Replacement Vehicle – Is your vehicle being repaired at the body shop? Ask us about a Toyota rental vehicle as a temporary replacement
- Rent to save miles on your upcoming lease expiration
- Enjoy a weekend getaway in a current model Toyota
- Rent a comfortable, roomy Toyota for out-of-town guests or a business trip
Experience – Ground breaking technology, like Toyota’s Hybrid Synergy Drive, makes driving fun!
In addition, every Toyota rental comes with No Cost 24-hour Roadside Assistance, covering mechanical breakdown, fluid delivery, tire changes, jump starts, lockout service and towing.
What is the Phone Number for Toyota Rent a Car Roadside Assistance?
Toyota Rent a Car Policy
- Customers must be at least 21 years of age.
- Customers must have a valid U.S. Drivers license. (No INT’L Licenses)
- Customers must provide proof of full coverage insurance. (Liability, Comp & Coll)
NOTE: Not all insurance companies transfer coverage to a rental vehicle!
- Rental cars are limited to California ONLY and PROHIBITED from being driven out of the state or out of the country.
- Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and are expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them except for ordinary wear.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by Toyota Warranty, Service Department, Sales Department or another entity DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL used by the customer. Customers must return the vehicle with the same level of gas it had when you got it.
- A charge of $9.00 per gallon will be assessed to customers returning vehicles less than full of fuel.
- Mileage up to 150 miles a day. A charge of 25 cents a mile for every mile over 150 will apply.
- SMOKING in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Transporting animals in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $150.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
Rental vehicles being paid for by a third party must be returned within 24 hours of vehicle repairs being completed or customers will be charged the retail rate for each additional day the customer retains the rental vehicle.
- Models and Model years may vary. All vehicles are subject to availability and prices are subject to change. *Daily: 1 day rental is for a 24 hour period or any portion there of; Weekend is a 3-day (72 hours); Weekly is a 7-day rental (186 hours). Toyota rental vehicles may not be used for towing, are non smoking vehicles and Pets are not allowed” to “Models and Model years may vary. All vehicles are subject to availability and prices are subject to change. *Daily: 1 day rental is for a 24 hour period with a 2 hour grace period. Toyota rental vehicles may not be used for towing, are non smoking vehicles and Pets are not allowed.
*EPA=estimated mileage. Actual mileage may vary.